Old February 10th 04, 04:20 PM
Jym Dyer

Default Cyclist arrested for taking the lane

http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGACVA1QGQD.html

=v= I ain't taking sides one way or another, but I will point
out that the article's lead-in isn't particularly fair:

| ... a confrontation that began when the man pedaling the bike
| made an obscene gesture, police said.

It's unfair because the bicyclist's version of events is that
the confrontation began before that: when the motorist told
him to get off the road.

=v= Also unclear is whose deadly weapon was wielded first:

Nicoletti said he turned around and drove toward Urick ...

=v= Also, another story differs in some details:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/04040/270970.stm

_Jym_