Old February 11th 04, 02:41 AM
Bill Z.

Default Cyclist arrested for taking the lane

Alex Rodriguez writes:

In article ,
says...
I have to admit I have often felt like doing what this cyclist did. That is
one reason I now only ride off-road. When was the last time you heard of a
motorist being chaged with attempted homicide for running down a cyclist
with a 2-ton pick-up?
http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGACVA1QGQD.html

He wasn't arrested for taking the lane, he was arrested for shooting someone
else. The article does not have enough information to really tell what
happened.

Oh, I can make a guess what happened, based on personal experience with
aggressive drivers. I once filed a criminal complaint against a driver
who made multiple attempts to run me off the road or worse, and our
f___wit district attorney refused to prosecute and lied to me repeatedly
when I merely tried to find out the status of the case. They didn't
even have the decency to answer a simple yes/no question about whether
they would prosecute him or not.

Bill

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB