Old November 17th 06, 01:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Chris Malcolm

Default LIDL cheap rechargable batteries

wrote:

I bought a cheap Lidl lock. It's not the only lock I use. Except make
that "used" as the key was of such soft metal that it just broke. I've
still got one key, but I'm not going to use the lock unless I can have
a new key made of better metal, as if the key breaks when the bike is
locked then I'm in trouble.

It's a perfecyl reasonable expectation of a cheap Lidl lock that it
should be easy to break open without a key. If yours isn't up to that
I'd ask for my money back.

--
Chris Malcolm
DoD #205