Old April 6th 07, 09:05 PM posted to aus.bicycle
BikeManiac

Default Biking perimeter of Australia (groceries and bikebox in Brisbane)

Hi,

1. As written earlier I'm planning on biking the perimeter of
Australia but I need to know where I can get food. This means at what
time and in what areas. Mainly I was thinking of petrol stations with
a small shop. The reason for this question is, that I want to plan
ahead and avoid carrying food and water for very long distances.

What are the names of the major petrol stations in Australia (I need a
directory).

Any other suggestions?

2. When arriving at Brisbane Airport I will need to unpack my trike
from the bikebox. This bikebox is made out of thick corrugated
cardboard. Preferably I would like to store that box somewhere till I
come back again, hence not needing to fabricate a new box again (it
has weird dimensions and requires a lot of cutting, gluing etc). Is
there a place where I can store it or will I have to throw it out?

Regards, Lucas Jensen