Old June 12th 05, 12:39 AM
Remove No Spam To Reply

Default Campy compatible shimano cassette 8 speed

Wheels manufacturing makes the spacers you need.
Just a clue they are bright red.

Any 105 or LX 9 speed cassette has small allen bolts in the back that can be
removed for your needs.

I am a former shop owner and use this method myself.

I have a set of spacers that will work.
I have a small wrench that I will throw in with the spacers.

Let me know.......

wrote in message
ups.com...
I want to run an 8 speed, campy spaced cassette on some shimano wheels
that I have. Ideally, somebody has like a 13-26 set up that way. If
not, I'll need a loose cog shimamo cassette and the spacers. Its for a
cross bike so I can't use a corn cob. thanks