Old January 13th 09, 05:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

Default Will you still be riding when you're......

MuniAddict;1168857 wrote:
This thread is primarily geared to riders 20 years old and under

I wonder if any 20 year olds have ever made a plan that carried into
their 40s, or even 30s... other than choosing a college or maybe buying
a car. I wonder if any 20 year olds have any clue what it's like to be
40.

Its great to see riders in their 40s and 50s tearing it up like some of
the hardcore dudes we get to see at CMW and Moab. I'm very hopeful that
my body is in the right shape, and my life is in the right order to
continue such activity, but if life has taught me anything, it's that
I'll never know what's going to happen tomorrow.

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire