Old September 7th 09, 09:38 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Keitht

Default Keith T makes fun of Jesus Christ! Is he a Muslim?

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Keitht" KeithT wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

Well, I don't totally disagree with Keith on much of the above, but I
would like to point out to him that there is something in humanity that
demands gods. I think we are hardwired to BELIEVE, and those of us who no
longer believe should not make it our mission to discourage belief. Why
do I say that? Because mankind without belief is even worse than mankind
with belief.

It is a deep study to discover what the role of religion is in human
society and also what the role of religion is in the life of an
individual. Unlike Keith, I am quite humble in proposing any relief to
this situation. Mankind has always been plagued with gods and demons and
maybe it is better that way.

In the hightened enlightened state of smug supposed religious superiority
the ability to read and quote who said what has slipped a bit.
Odd for those who quote books at others.

Instead of picking on Christians (an easy target), pick on the Muslims (not
an easy target). They will give you more than a run for your money. In fact,
they will put your life in jeopardy. That ought to be enough excitement even
for you.

1, answered that already
2, FFS try and get the bloody quotes right and attribute them to the
correct people.

--

Come to Dave & Boris - your cycle security experts.