Old November 2nd 13, 02:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Andrew Chaplin

Default Blackburn Flea lights

Anyone have any experience with these? I bought one last summer and it would
work fine for several hours in its flashing mode. Now that weather has
dropped below freezing, however, it runs for only about 15 minutes before
shutting off; in other words, I cannot get home with the damn thing still
working. I had been as careful as I could to fully discharge it and then
charge it fully, but that does not seem to have helped.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO