Old September 25th 18, 08:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]

Default Cyclists waste petrol

On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 19:28:09 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 02:35:19 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 09/24/2018 01:57 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 11:51:52 +0100, devnull wrote:

On 09/23/2018 05:52 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
50% of most people's outgoings are their mortgage. Land is too damn
expensive, because we're vastly overpopulated. We're not actually
buying anything real, just the right to use a bit of land.

.

Property taxes are collected from working taxpayer citizens so the
democrats can give it to their lazy constituents.

Most of my taxes pay for things I don't use, like schools, libraries,
hospitals, etc. All those things should be pay per use.

We have mill levy initiatives on the ballot. I vote no on the schools
and yes for the library and Parks and Recreation. I must not be the only
curmudgeon in town. The library and parks items always pass, the schools
don't. You can try again in six months so the school funding comes up
every six months and gets shot down every six months. They're like the
kids they are supposedly teaching; ask enough times and eventually Mom
will screw up and say yes.

Everyone should pay to have their own kids educated.

Pity about those who don't have anything to pay with.

They shouldn't have kids.

Can't afford it? Don't have kids or have stupid kids

Who the state has to pay benefits to for 'life'

They shouldn't pay them.

or teach them yourself.

If they are that stupid, that isnt going to work.

Then they shouldn't have kids.