Old January 25th 05, 09:40 PM
Werehatrack

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:24:22 -0500, "Matt O'Toole"
may have said:

marco007esq wrote:

3) purchasing anything in
this kind of circumstance *might* contribute to dishonest conduct, so
I would rather pay $20 more for a receipt from a reputable dealer.

I don't think there's anything dishonest about it, but $20 is definately worth
the guarantee/warranty..

I concur on the warranty, and I can't find anything to fault in not
wanting to encourage potential misbehavior, even if it's only of the
"oopsie" variety.