Old March 22nd 09, 01:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

Default Tire recommendations needed

On Mar 21, 5:14 pm, datakoll wrote:
tap TIRES in column left

http://www.universalcycles.com/shopp...s.php?id=30332

My recent shameless plug for biketiresdirect was in response to their
phenomenal service when I really needed it (urgently needed new
neoprene booties - biketiresdirect practically gave them to me for
free, and delivered via standard shipping in 1 day :-)

That experience came right on the heels of ordering in-stock items
from universalcycles on a Tuesday night, which they didn't even get
out the door until Friday, which meant I didn't have the stuff I
needed for weekend service on my commuter :-(

YMMV