Old July 7th 18, 11:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default ...but not from anything important

On Saturday, July 7, 2018 at 9:46:41 AM UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:
On 06/07/18 23:19, JNugent wrote:
On 06/07/2018 20:42, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Cyclists really are road lice.

As I've always said, it isn't all of them, only most, these days.

Presumably this is "acquired information, much of it gained in this very
NG"?

Please bear in mind Nugent is a long term mental health patient and not it touch with the real world.
His access to the internet is on a reward basis and I am guessing he has been eating his Broccoli and Avocado this week.