Old September 20th 03, 08:16 PM
Andrew Lighten

Default "Be active" tour - Jacob's Creek Tour Down Under

Yep it was great fun. Last time it was the 2nd stage - 140 km around the
Barossa Valley and Eden Valley incl. Mengler Hill, so it was just
brilliant. The roads aren't closed but the motorists are kind.

We were lucky cos the weather was kind to us. Every stage after that was
40 degress plus, but we got a day of mid 20s.

It's definitely worth doing. The terrain sounds interesting, a couple of
hills and a bit of unsealed road!! Also gives you an excuse to take the
bike to TDU.

Good Stuff. Thanks for that... I'll definitely cruise over there...