Old June 5th 06, 06:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Not just SJS that's expensive

wafflycat wrote:
It's for Evans to make money from a supposedly captive market, I think. I
won't buy from Evans or EvansAsCTCShop. The CTC shop used to be Bike Plus
and I always got good value and good service from Bike Plus. I still use
Bike Plus now, even though it no longer has the CTC shop and I won't use
Evans at all.

I've had some good deals from Evans over the years, but I've never found
it worthwhile to buy from the CTC shop while they've been running it.
And yes, I much prefer to use Bike Plus.

I ordered the shorts from Settle in the end, because they had the right
price and no carriage charge.

--
Danny Colyer URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/
Subscribe to PlusNet URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/referral/