Old January 30th 18, 02:27 PM posted to aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression
dolf

Default — KERNEL stay out of AUS newsgroups you pedophile neo-nazi terrorist

Doug if you neo-Nazis are going to respond to my message. Then do so in a
coherent manner as my message was 2 messages prior to DAVID’s dribble-some
TURD one liners

Doug Laidlaw wrote:
On 26/01/18 23:38, David wrote:
I apologize I have been into my coffee.

Dolf, if we weren't propagating "fake news," the kind that has authority
behind it, instead of an announcer's say-so, our newsgroups wouldn't
have been involved. Be proud.

[snipped nonsense self infatuated opinions as psychosis]

dolf wrote:
KERNEL stay out of AUS newsgroups you pedophile with neo-fascist empathy as
blasphemous and treasonous disloyalty to God, Sovereign, Country and IMAGO
DEI as formula of autonomy (ie. whether Aboriginal / Torres Strait
Islanders / Indigenous Dutch Australians) ...

Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 1/25/2018 8:05 PM, David wrote:

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke"* wrote in message ...

On 1/25/2018 7:55 AM, dolf wrote:
KERNEL stay out of AUS newsgroups you pedophile neo-nazi terrorist

Suck me off!

don't pee though

LOL
Ya hear that, Miss Recktum!
LOL

*FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html

http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html

EXISTENCE.