Old November 27th 07, 08:43 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Anyone ride through the 1st Ave tunnel by the UN?

"marika" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
marika wrote:

"Threading tool not square to the hole.
Unless you have one of those new-fangled single-use BB axle sets,
re-threading to Italian could be much (fsvo much) less
expensive."--datakoll

I see I am not the only person to have used a quote from gene in a
signature line.

That's because you are both a couple of screwballs which you prove every
time you post a message to a newsgroup.

There is a set of 4 people here. Gene, Tom S, Tom K. and me. Well 5
really, because you could include you Ed Too two. Which 2 of the 4 does
the above sentence refer to?

Is there something wrong with the way your brain works? Tom Sherman wrote
the message above in response to one of yours I believe. So when I reference
a couple of screwballs, I am referring to you and Tom Sherman. However, you
are by far screwier than him. In fact, you should be in institution for the
mentally deranged.

The two Toms and Marika!

Folks, it doesn't get more ****ed-up than that! I think it is sometimes
referred to as a cluster-**** in popular parlance.

I've asked you to use medical terms because I don't understand popular
parlance.

A whore like you only understands popular parlance, provided it is low class
of course. Using medical terms would go right over your brainless head. Now
get back to your ****ing-freaking-female (all one word) Alice in Wonderland
**** and get off these cycling newsgroups - you confounded moron!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota