Old July 27th 15, 04:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Randall Shimizu

Default "I'll Never Dishonour Maillot Jaune"

Personally I think all this continual baseless speculation hurts the sport. Sky should simply ask WADA and or the UCI to research whether there is a correlation between power output and Vo2 max. If it this can be proven then it should become part of the biological passport. For now Froome has released the data I am not ure what else he can do.

Dutch fans were throwing things at the Sky team car on Alp de Huez http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/racin...z-video-184704 ). I am really disgusted by fans behaviour at this years TDF. It may be time to consider barriers on all of Alp de Huez again..

On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 2:43:13 AM UTC-7, Davey Crockett wrote:
Also Spracht Vroom Vroom Froome

Hm. Sounds like someone we know

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/33669604

But when an exceptional performance is turned in by a Buddy Buddy
of the UCI Capo, bells go off in Davey's head

Particularly when that Capo is also that rider's team Capo

--
Davey Crockett says Check out the Vuelta
http://algarveservers.com/sportsite/