Old June 8th 10, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
ash[_2_]

Default considerate cyclists

On 8 June, 09:04, JNugent wrote:
PeterG wrote:
http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...umer-issues/26...

Not sure what your aim was there, but the post which contains:

"Once it happened a pensioner delibrately stood in the middle of the pavement
and refused to move out of my way so I had to dismount and walk passed them.
Not realising at the time the path had ended it's likely if they were any
younger I would have forced them out of the way with a swift slap"

...deserves a prize for unconscious irony.

I'll bet he got back on his cycle after he passed the pedestrian and
continued to ride on the pavement.

What an arrogant ****!