Old January 12th 09, 11:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Default Bolts for Rollo Disks now available

Awesome!

And for people who is going to EUC/WuKo and didn't check the email last
weeks, Olaf sent and email for all registered offering the disks with
the longer bolts.

This is only for people who's going to EUC! If you want one pair
contact Olaf cause Roland from MDC will bring them to Cologne!

If I'm not wrong, costs 19 Euros, and you pay for Olaf. Anyway, check
your email, there's the price and the bank account details to pay!

Nice Kris, can't wait to get mine in 2 weeks

EDIT: There are only 40 pairs avaliable I think, and probably many
riders already reserved some!

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)