Old May 8th 13, 09:49 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Default WHOOPS! Another Mountain Biker Breaks His Neck!

I already did: I was present when all charges were dismissed. QED. Since you weren't present, your statements are all BS. You know NOTHING about it, so all your assertions are LIES. DUH!

Yes Mike, keep ranting ... how's that working out for you ? Right now, I believe NOTHING that comes from you ... unless independently verified. You have absolutely zero credibility, your word is worth nothing.

You just flail around in a ridiculous analogy of 'attack theory' (not surprising given your history I suppose) but it is not working because you're spouting drivel.