Old February 8th 04, 11:13 AM
congokid

Default "Beware Cyclists"

In message , Chris Heys
writes
Walking through central Coventry today I stumbled upon two "Beware
Cyclists" signs screwed to the wall at the entrance to the AXA
insurance building (on Corporation Street if anyone's interested).
Admitedly though, I often see cyclists riding past there on the
pavement - so I can kinda understand the reason for their being there.
Still it would be less offensive to have "Beware Pavement Cyclists"
instead.

There's a sign like that in Eelbrook Common, at the end of a narrow
path.

--
congokid
Good restaurants in London? Number one on Google