Old June 24th 05, 05:43 PM
C.J.Patten

"The Wogster" wrote in message
snip

Then intentionally balance to the negative, so that energy-in is less then
energy-out. That could mean that you can have the burger with the works,
and no desert, or have the salad with no dressing, and the pie. Or have
the burger and the pie, followed by a 100 mile bike ride, all up
hill...... At some point, you decide to have the salad with no dressing,
skip the pie, then do part of the bike ride anyway.

*chuckles* A slice of pie or a glob of Caeser dressing never seems to be as
appealing when you think about the 25miles it's going to take to burn it
off.

A big paradigm shift for me when I'm "behaving healthy" is that food ceases
to be "entertainment" and is entirely *fuel.* Who want to put dirty fuel in
their car - or take a plane flight where the jet-fuel looks like tar?