Old January 6th 04, 02:27 PM
cyberbellum

Default unicycle = chick magnet

It seems to be working for me. Why, just yesterday I saw a rather
attractive woman as I rode past the coffee shop on the corner. She was
allone, reading the paper and sipping her coffee. A goddess! It was
like a dream... time froze. She looked up and smiled.

Usually women ignore me, but this time she got up from her cafe seat,
came right up to me and stared for a long moment. Then, her lips parted
and she said, with a very concerned tone in her voice, "Just lay still -
my husband is a doctor. He was supposed to meet me here after his
kickboxing class, but he's running late. He was probably just delayed by
one of his students. That always makes him mad, but just ignore it."

Wow. She actually spoke to me!

--
cyberbellum - Level 1.0 rider!

Optimists think the glass is half full. Pesimists think the glass is
half empty. Engineers think the glass is too big.
cyberbellum's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4550