Old July 5th 09, 10:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ilan[_2_]

Default Washing machine

On Jul 5, 9:59*pm, Donald Munro wrote:
ilan wrote:
I'm annoyed at today's stage, because I watched it on tape delay and
correctly guessed the most combative rider, so could have had a chance to
win the washing machine on France TV's call in competition. Not a good
start....

Dumbass,
Whats all this crap about washing machines. Your first post (back) should
be:

a) LANCE is so clean and wunderbar (my spelling checker, not being
German, suggested wonderbra here).

b) That fat doper LANCE is getting dropped by everybody.

Please try again.

You ignorant slut, I already posted these as warmup messages on the
Facebook rbr page. How sadly you lag behind the times.

-ilan