Old November 30th 10, 05:19 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland[_2_]

Default Why Is the Supply of HANDSAW assailants ENDLESS???

"Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 11/29/2010 9:26 PM, Jeff Strickland wrote:

I'm gonna say this for the last time, Vandeman doesn't care where
mountain
bikes are operated _as long as_ it is on the highway. If there is dirt
involved, Vandeman is against it.

He doesn't give a rat's ass about your piddly little complaints of
"hiking
trails." When he gets his dream of tires off of the dirt, he'll come
after
your boots next.

Hikers before or after equestrians?

That's a good question. I gotta go with the hikers first because Vandeman's
issue is that rubber and dirt are a bad mix. Hoofs, as bad he says they are,
are an otherwise natural combination once the human element is removed.