Old December 1st 10, 01:43 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Why Is the Supply of IDIOT Mountain Bikers ENDLESS???

"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

[...]
Mr. Vandeman and I want everyone to enjoy wilderness, but on its own
terms, i.e., on foot.

That makes it YOUR terms.

It is hard work to hike and not everyone wants to do it. But those are the
terms if you want wilderness to remain wilderness.

You are confusing nature parks with wilderness. One is designed by and for
humans, the other is designed by nature for its creatures. That is a huge
difference which you seem unable to appreciate. You are more to be pitied
than condemned.

I do not regard you as an extremist, but rather in the common majority.
Admittedly Mr. Vandeman and I are in the minority. But is there no place for
minority interests?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka