Old January 26th 18, 03:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_2_]

Default bike shedding most boring trend

On 26/01/2018 9:28 AM, Emanuel Berg wrote:
Duane wrote:

Black and grey are my favorite "colors" for
clothing or bikes.

The Reaper agrees.

You mean relative to cycling? Shorts and bibs are always going to be
black for me.
http://www.jokelibrary.net/xOtherAto...le-shorts.html

Jerseys are colored. And lights when it's dark keep me visible.

Having everything black, e.g. equipment (very
common for computer stuff for example) is also
detrimental as 1) you get depressed just by
looking at it, and 2) it is (more) difficult to
find the thing you'd like if everything is the
same color.

Sounds like a personal opinion. What depresses me about computer
equipment is working when it's a nice riding day. Not the color.