Old January 26th 18, 04:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default bike shedding most boring trend

On 1/26/2018 9:28 AM, Emanuel Berg wrote:

Having everything black, e.g. equipment (very
common for computer stuff for example) is also
detrimental as 1) you get depressed just by
looking at it, and 2) it is (more) difficult to
find the thing you'd like if everything is the
same color.

I'll admit, there's some frustration in having a black suitcase
containing a black toiletry kit, a black camera case, a black case for
an eReader, etc.

But somehow I'm always able to find my bicycles. And the black bike
makes me smile as often as the others.

--
- Frank Krygowski