Old December 29th 17, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Reliable Transport

On 28.12.2017 22:48, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 8:35:00 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 6:56:56 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
On 28/12/2017 17:46, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
I saw plenty of cars broken down by the side of the road over
the Violence Promoting Holiday, but no bicycles. Why is that?

I thought cars were a viable form of transport and pedal cycles
were not.

Just for once you thought correctly.

I see quite a few bicycles that must be broken down, they are on
the back or the roof of cars, some of them seem to be missing a
wheel.

I made a complaint to the local cycling club about the members
breaking the law.

I assume you have never driven even 0.001 mph above the speed limit.

Silly cyclist.

Cheap snip, but you are a silly cyclist.

Here you are, I'll put my post back:
I made a complaint to the local cycling club about the members
breaking the law.
The leader of the cycling club said that illegally cycling down a
ginnel where cycling was clearly prohibited and illegally cycling on
the footpath was safer than cycling on what is a quiet road.
I very politely question his judgment and am still waiting for his
reply. I don't really expect a reply as I have politely shown him to
be a stupid ****.
Unfortunately I know a few cyclists. Not one of them has an IQ
bigger than my shoe size.

I have never used a road vehicle on the footpath or down a ginnel.
A bicycle is classed as a road vehicle. I bet that you did not know
that.

Just answer the question.
Have you ever broken the speed limit?

I will answer your question if you answer the question I have several times
asked you.
Are you gay?
No disrespects if you are.
Your call.

I am very gay and happy, thank you. Life is good.
Oh let us have much more gaiety in our lives.