Old June 3rd 09, 01:28 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
gotbent[_8_]

Default THE LOGIC OF TRIKES an outsider's viewpoint by Andre Jute

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
THE LOGIC OF TRIKES
an outsider's viewpoint
by Andre Jute

snippage of large volumes of trite verbiage

Andre. Andre, Andre, I'm speaking as someone who has an insider's viewpoint
and I must say that you've typed a term paper full of nonsense. You have an
intense prejudice against recumbent bicycles and have gone to great length
to show that, and have not made a single substantial argument that could
stand up the careful scrutiny of a peer review.

gotbent aka FRT rider