Old October 23rd 18, 01:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Settled Science?

On Monday, October 22, 2018 at 8:38:13 PM UTC+1, Tosspot wrote:
On 10/22/18 11:08 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
What I've been saying since I was a precocious teenager with a column in a national broadsheet is now official:
http://joannenova.com.au/2018/10/fir...boats-on-land/

Fake news.

Nah, the techie insiders, the ones responsible for maintaining the database at the HADCRUT, have for years been saying the "scientist" have screwed up the data by making grossly erroneous "adjustments" to altogether the wrong data. This isn't new, it isn't fake, it has just not been published in all the gory detail Dr McClean catalogues. Nobody has trusted the HADCRUT, one of the four great strands of the foundations of the global warming hoax, since Climategate exposed their lying and bullying of dissenters.

Andre Jute
If the "scientists" in a field behave like scum, you may safely bet that their "settled science" has more politics in it than science