Old April 16th 16, 10:21 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_6_]

Default I wish I'd killed her': Bitter outburst of road rage driver whoexploded in anger then reversed his car into a nurse at full speed

On Fri, 15 Apr 2016 20:52:15 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Bod wrote:
On 4/15/2016 5:42 PM, Alycidon wrote:
On Friday, 15 April 2016 16:54:18 UTC+1, Bod wrote:
Nurse asked couple to move their car which was blocking the road Wife
then shouted: 'You have patients, they'll be dead before you get
there' Husband reversed at nurse as she stood behind his car to call
the police After he was jailed he shouted to the court: 'I wish I had
killed her'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-rage-driver-

reversed-nurse-says-wish-d-killed-her.html
--
Bod

We already saw this scum in the "lone female" thread earlier today.

Oh, must've missed that.

You also missed posting "OT" in a cycling group.
Maybe you should have posted to a driving group?
If Hucker had not destroyed that group you could have done.

And that is exactly what you are doing here.

You don't even have a bicycle.