Old September 8th 17, 11:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Taya Chain

On 2017-09-08 14:51, wrote:

[...]

... Now I have black chain lube stains all over my hands.

Interestingly it gets black when riding lots of roads. On bike paths and
singletrack it doesn't turn black. I use the same lube (White Lightning
Epic Ride) for the road bike and the MTB. On the MTB I don't get black
hands unless I use it for valley errand rides when the road bike is down
for some reason like right now.

Which makes me wonder what all those bike path foes are doing to their
lungs.

I use white lightning as well. But I have a dozen different brands that I've tried and they're all the same.