Old January 22nd 06, 06:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default stupid tricks thread

unijesse wrote:
so i was wondering what are some stupid uni tricks you have come up
with?
one that i made yesterday was a pedal flip, where you are riding and
then just flip the pedal fast, you can do it forwards, backwards, front
foot, back foot, whatever. so any other stupid tricks? like that one
seatspin thing someone did, post them here.

I've done that too, it is cool...one time my friend was grinding and I
was filming, and in the grind his free pedal accidentally flipped
around a bunch of times, and it looked SOO cool on film in slow motion,
looked like it was on purpose.

one dumb trick that I came up with is riding 1.5 footed, between one
footed riding and two footed riding. its where you ride one footed
with your foot hanging there, so every time the pedal comes up it
smacks you in the bottom of the foot!! its fun. and if you're good at
it, you can switch between riding with each foot with every revolution.

--
James_Potter

to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

michael atkinson
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the '_MRIS_' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)