Old March 17th 11, 11:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Dolan & Music

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Mar 17, 10:19 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Mar 17, 8:37 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

You are not any kind of artist either,

Is that right, Eddie? Yeah, you're probably right, E&OE as I really
can't be bothered to remember all the stuff I've done.

Anyone who admires meandering guitar music is some kind of moron.

First you should prove that I ever said I admire "meandering guitar
music" -- I am on record, repeatedly, in about 110 newspapers, as
saying exactly the opposite. You owe me an apology but, as you doubt
lack the grace to atone for your lies, I'm not holding my breath.

You posted a video from YouTube that was precisely that!

I'm afraid you're mistaken once again, dear Eddie. I'm Andre Jute.

That video you refer to was post by Andres Muro. He's a different
person altogether, and it is invidious to blame me for his crimes, of
cycling, of politics, or of taste.

It appears I have made a dreadful mistake. All I saw was the "Andre" and
assumed it was from Ireland, which immediately got my dander up. We Irish
are all fighting Irish as is well known.

Let's blame it all on too much Rhine Wine! How else do we oldsters get any
pleasure these days when Obama and the liberal Dems are bankrupting the
country?
[...]

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota