Old April 10th 07, 04:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Baxter

Default promoting "smart growth"

-
Free software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com

"Amy Blankenship" wrote in message
.. .

"Baxter" wrote in message

Do stay on track - the issue is whether we spend hundreds of billions of
dollars on Iraqi's or whether we spend a tenth of that on our own

people.

(and yes, there are reports that elections are not particularly fair in
LA.)

Then why did you bring up your feeling that the people of Louisiana are
somehow downtrodden in a way that Mississippians aren't?

Your question is nonsensical.

What does the
amount of money we are spending in Iraq have to do with urban planning,

when
you get down to it?

This has got to be Ideological Ignorance.