Old April 13th 07, 07:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
donquijote1954

Default to start THE REVOLUTION

--show me a car that a poor person can afford today that is fuel
efficient and clean--

The bike, public transportation, car pooling, car sharing... they all
are available cheap options to the public. However because they are
just plain dangerous (the bike) or never spoken about, they are out of
mind for most folks. A good campaign may start by putting bin Laden on
the passenger seat...

"The terrorists who attacked America weren't being funded primarily by
drug money. They were being funded primarily by oil money. In other
words, it isn't the drug addicts who should feel guilty. It's the
gasoline addicts."

(some info here for those who want to start THE REVOLUTION)

So you say you want a revolution? Well, we all want to change the
world. So what? Quit bitching and moaning, quit bellyaching, and get
off your duff. There is no way to change the world by sitting on your
ass in an air conditioned room, even if you listen to nothing but
early Dylan and read nothing but Hunter Thompson. You can't change the
world unless you change yourself first. As Gandhi used to say, "Be the
change you want to see in the world".

http://www.faulkingtruth.com/Article...ning/1054.html

MORE OPTIONS HERE...
http://www.mycommute.org/site/options