Old April 14th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Baxter

Default promoting "smart growth"

-
Free software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com

"Amy Blankenship" wrote in message

"Baxter" wrote in message
"Amy Blankenship" wrote in message

"Baxter" wrote in message
-
"Amy Blankenship" wrote in

message

"Baxter" wrote in message

"Amy Blankenship" wrote in

message

"Baxter" wrote in message
"Amy Blankenship" wrote in
message
.. .

"Baxter" wrote in message

Do stay on track - the issue is whether we spend hundreds of
billions
of
dollars on Iraqi's or whether we spend a tenth of that on

our
own
people.

(and yes, there are reports that elections are not
particularly
fair
in
LA.)

Then why did you bring up your feeling that the people of

Louisiana
are
somehow downtrodden in a way that Mississippians aren't?

Your question is nonsensical.

Obviously you don't have an answer then.

No, your question is nonsensical in this context. Your question

might
be
more appropriate in context with the US Attorneys firings that are
in
the
news.

I see you've learned one of George Conklin's less admirable
techniques...If
someone disagrees with you or questions you further, declare the
comment/question irrelevant, drivel, or nonsensical. Nice :-)

Then suppose you detail that relevance for us?

That's what I was asking you to do.

Let's see - you want *me* to explain the relelavance of *your*

response?!
That's the sort of thing Conklin does.

No, I want you to explain why you think your feeling that the people of

New
Orleans are somehow uniquely downtrodden has anything to do with the topic
of this threat or even this forum as a whole. And as an aside, do you

have
any direct experience of the area that was hit by Katrina to base your
reaction on?

"Feeling that the people of New Orleans are somehow uniquely downtrodden"
are YOUR words - YOU explain them.