Old November 7th 08, 04:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

Default Help! Are there health benefits to unicycling?

Joe, we already knew commuting wasn't great exercise on a
uni.

I'm sure some of the avid road racers may disagree (mr. geared 36er
fan!).

Depending on what I'm doing I get anywhere from less aerobic exercise
than if I were walking to about the amount achieved from jumping rope,
from less resistance training than if I were sitting watching TV (not
including core balance corrections) to more than if I were pumping it at
the weight room.

Unicycling includes too many different sports for this question to get
a clear answer.

--
hobo_chuck