Old June 19th 04, 07:30 AM
Rick Reas

Default Windsor Bikes

Gary Cole wrote:
Does anyone know anything,good or bad, about Windsor Bikes? I'm planing
on buying one but cant get any independent info. Thanks Gary

Gary,

There are a couple other threads on this site that deal with Windsors.
Lots of good info. I bought a Windsor Kennet and I absolutely love it. I
won't repeat all the detail I posted on the other threads-I hope you've
already found it, or can. But suffice to say that after an exhaustive
search I couldn't find a better deal than the Kennet and more
importantly, the quality of the bike is exceptional.

If you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to help.

Good luck.

Rick