Old February 3rd 04, 01:55 AM
Mike Vandeman

Default Threat from a Typical Mountain Biker

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 17:07:00 -0500, "Marty" wrote:

..
.."DaveWV" wrote in message
.. .
.. You must really like to generallize people. It seems to me that you like
.. to take the actions of a few bad apples in a group(mountainbikers) and
.. apply thier actions to the whole group and then badmouth them.
..
.. Since you have shown on this board that you like to stereotype mountain
.. bikers then I'm sure you also believe that all blacks are criminals, all
.. jews are greedy and all mexicans are lazy--etc...etc..
..
.. IMO, if you stereotype one group them you must sterotype them all.
..
.. Now excuse me while I get out and go ride some of the beautiful trails
.. here in WV.
..
..
..
.. --
..
..
..
..Have a wall near you? Ram your head into it. You'll get the same
..satisfaction.

Ah ... the voice of experience!
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande