Old April 3rd 04, 03:47 PM
Gary S.

Default IMBA Tries to Justify Mountain Biking with Junk Science

On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 00:53:54 GMT, Mike Vandeman
wrote:

On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 10:57:20 -0800, "Jeff Strickland" wrote:

.Why do you ALWAYS engage in schoolyard tactics? One would think that a PhD
.would be able to actually construct a sentence that supported his position.
.
Did you say something? I thought we ran you off to your mommy long ago. No one
wanted to hear what you had to say.
===

That didn't work with you. You insist on posting to people who do not
want to hear what you have to say, and then reposting the same stuff
over and over and . . .

And which "We" are you referring to as running him off? You and all of
your supporters could meet in a phone booth.

As far as I know, you are not an editor, or a king. No information as
to tapeworms.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA