Old November 20th 06, 09:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jj1075

Default STI shifter problem

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:

Common failure mode of 9s STI, both ultegra and DA...replace..may want

to look at Campag, and no more busted, throw away lever problems.

What would one need to do to use Campagnolo shifters in the place of
Ultegra 9s STI? Is there a web site that tells all the
compatabilities/incompatabilities between the two groups? I know alot of
parts are interchangable from what I've read in here-I just can't keep it
all straight. My Ultegra 9s are starting to feel loose and have many more
rattles in the last couple thousand miles than previous. It'd be great to
replace 'em when they finally give out with something repairable without
dropping green on a whole new groupset.

jj1075