Old April 3rd 08, 03:41 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default OFF TOPIC FUN - The SPAMMER, Rear-ended

JimmyMac aka Jim McNamara wrote:
[...]
By the way, ran into Ed Gin today on a ride. He broke the ice. It
seems that age has mellowed him out considerably. He seemed content
to put things behind us and let by gones be just that, indicating that
lie is too short and there are more important things in life. We will
never again be close friends. Of that I am reasonably certain, but at
least we can exchange pleasantries.

That is good to hear. Forgiveness is a good thing, no matter who
(usually both parties to some extent) was originally to blame.

Also, do not take what is written online too seriously. I can think of a
couple of Monkey's who have flamed me quite severely, but who I have
gotten on fine with in real life. Some people just like to bark on the
Internet.

We talked a bit to about Johnny
NoCom and he indicted who Johnny NoCom really was and he is a poster
who still contributes here now and then. He was not the author of the
posts but rather a funnel (conduit) for those who were.

"He" Ed or "you know who"?

Although I
know him, I'll not give up his name. There is little point in it at
this juncture. The most prolific author was a Monkey Islander who was
responsible for the highracer recumbents suck blog and he has since
moved out East from this area. That is hint enough to identify who he
was for those on the inside.

I believe Johnny NoCom's wife took one of her first lowracer rides on my
red Sunset (at the time she had a RANS Rocket).

I thought the non-personal parody part of the HRS blog was funny [1],
but the personal attacks were over the limit of what is acceptable.

The point is that Ddolan can rave and
rant all he wants about Ed Gin and Johnny NoCom, but he simply doesn't
know what he is talking about.

Stating the obvious!

What Johnny NoCom did was inexcusable,
but that is ancient history as is my squabble with Ed Gin. Though
Johnny NoCom and Ed Gin no longer post here, Dolan just can't let
either go. Although Ed Gin was amused by some of the things that
were said of both him and me by Dolan, he also sai that DOlan sounded
like he was a sick man. I couldn't agree more.

[1] Though I must admit to some bias after being falsely accused of some
things by certain "Killer B's" (all of whom live SOUTH of the
Mason-Dixon line) - I have no problem with KK.