Old April 3rd 08, 03:24 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default After a LOT of thought......

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
[...]
Speaking of which, here is a helpful guide to viewing Mr. Ed Dolan's

An example of the witless wit of TS (I can say without even looking at
it). He thinks a picture is worth more than words, a common failure of
most engineers. They would rather look at pictures than read words since
less intellect is required for that.

Yo Eddie,

The link goes to a page with text, and no pictures other than the generic
background at the top and some little thumbnail links at the bottom. Not a
single picture of manure to be seen.

Obviously Mr. Ed is commenting on a link he did not look at.

I NEVER go to a link unless I get a FULL explanation of what I will find
there. Fool me once, your fault. Fool me twice, my fault.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka