Old April 3rd 08, 03:36 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default After a LOT of thought......

"Harry Brogan" hbrogan57_AT_NOSPAM_DOT_YAHOO_DOT_COM wrote in message
On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 00:42:39 GMT, Mike Vandeman
wrote:

[...]
Anyway....here's the photo.....

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...05-1209200.jpg

Nice. But why the skull and crossbones?

He predated mountain biking. He would be despairing now, if he were
still around. You need to add an amendment to that comment! It's no
longer valid!

That's not a skull and crossbones. It's a POW/MIA flag. I have been
flying that flag for many years as I support our fallen and
unaccounted for Vets.

What about the fallen and unaccounted for Vets of WWI and WWII - you
confounded idiot! However, it is the fallen and unaccounted for Vets of the
Spanish-American War that concern me. How about them!

__o | Every time I see an adult on a bicycle....
_`\(,_ | I no longer despair for the human race.

Every time I see a post from Harry Brogan....
I despair for the human race.
---E.M. Dolan---

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota