Old January 20th 19, 03:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default I've just watched

On Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 2:41:39 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
An adult riding a bicycle on the wrong side of the road - one offence.

That's funny. I just drove back from the Co-Op in Caistor and came up behind a group of 10 cyclists taking up much of the LHS of the road in pairs.

So, I had to overtake them by driving on the "wrong side of the road" (whatever that is). No offences were committed during the encounter. I even kept my RHS indicator on.