Old January 25th 19, 09:50 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Cycle repairs

On 24/01/2019 10:01, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:
Last July, I was riding my Scott CR1 with full Record and Campag
Shamal wheels when I yanked the rear mech hard to port and it smashed
into the rear spokes, which broke both the spoke and derailleur. It
also bent the rear dropout which was an Al insert in the C frame.

Anyhow, a Hull LBS managed to put on a new Centaur rear mech, fit a
new spoke and replace the Al dropout - £210 all in, so I am well
chuffed, especially as I had to pay a plumber £150 to fix a leaky tap
in my new home!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ulswBVqEGU

Where is his sharpened chisel dripping with blood?