Old February 9th 19, 09:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Man-Made Global Warming and Freezing Rides

On Saturday, February 9, 2019 at 6:13:37 PM UTC, wrote:

So if you are white as a sheet like Frank or Jay take some SPF100 with you and make sure you use it on every ride.

I'm extremely fair skinned and never leave the house without a hat and gloves. But in these days of global warming, I never wear UV creme. The last time I had occasion to wear it here in Ireland was in the "global warming" of the 1990s.

Mind you, in Africa, South America and Australia I bathed in the stuff.

Andre Jute
Bring Back Global Warming!