Old August 10th 08, 09:43 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

Default open season

On 2008-08-10, John Pitts (aka Bruce)
On 2008-08-09, ray wrote:
Surprised no-one else has bothered this year, but I usually note the
date when the bombing season starts, and today one had a go at me just
down the street.

I haven't had any magpie problems yet, but the other day I was nearly
taken out by a crow that wasn't watching where it was flying. Bit of a
surprise for both of us.

Better that than a penguin, I guess.

This year is going to sum up to be a bad riding year for me. Summer
too hot, autumn I was away without my bike, Winter too cold and damp
(not wet, just damp. Damn drought), spring too magpiey, summer too
hot again.

--
TimC
An engineer is someone who does list processing in FORTRAN.